Best of Thailand :
Surin Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai
Thailand still counts some of the best dive sites in the world and this trip offers just the best thailand has to offer!
- Day 1: Meeting time in our Dive Shop 13.00 where we will have time to try equipment before we go to our boat MV Thai Sea. We will leave from Ranong around 16.00. It’s also possible to get picked up at Koh Phayam around 19.00. After everybody is on board we will leave to Surin Island.
- Day 2: The first day will be concentrated around Surin Island. We will start out at Koh Chi in the north of Surin Island and go down to the southern part of Surin Island where we will make 2 quite enjoyable drift dives…
The night dive will be around 20.00.
There is an opportunity to see Jenkins Stingray, Guitar Fish, Turtles, Reef Sharks, Humphead Parrotfish, Manta Ray, Eagle Ray, Sailfish etc..
After dinner the boat looking the sun set on surin island, we will leave to Koh Bon.
- Day 3: At Koh Bon we will make 2 dives, one at the island and one at Koh Bon Pinnacle.
There is also a very good chance for Whale Shark and lot of Zebra Sharks.
After playing with Manta’s we will go to Koh Tachai Pinnacle which also provides great opportunity for Manta and Whale Shark. After the night dive, it's time for barbecue...
- Day 4: Richelieu Rock, is always listed in the top 10 divesties in the world! It can be described as a big aquarium. Here we find more or less everything …
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 11 Dives during the Trip (4 Days/3 Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
Back to all trips schedule
• Marine Park Fee 1400-THB / diver
800-THB / snorkeler
• PERSONAL INSURANCE
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (500THB/ day)
• Computer (300THB/day) or camera (400THB/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses (see price list)
• Nitrox tank (250THB/tank)
• Transfers to and from Ranong on demand