Trip 2 Burma (Myanmar)
Liveaboard trip to the South of Burma (Myanmar)
- Day 1: We will embark early morning on our boat MV Thai Sea in order to enjoy fully the first day. Before departure comes the Thai emigration on board and will stamp us out of Thailand. Then the boat will take us to Kawthong where we will get visa for Burma. After a little ceremony for good luck during the cruise, we will cruise toward the archipelago and dive twice or three times on the first day.
- Day 2: After a good night rest, we'll wake up around Sloop Rock and Sisters for a morning dive and end the day with a night dive around Glass House Island.
- Day 3: 4 dives around Western Rocky which is one of the best dive sites in Burma. One of the highlights is a tunnel (cave) at 20 meters depth that goes all the way through the island. There are good chances of seeing Bowmouth Guitar Fish, Whale Shark, Various shark species Harlequin Shrimp, Frogfish and Sea Horses and a lot of lobsters…
- Day 4: We start out with 2 dives at Seafan Forest where we have a very good chance to see some of the big stuff. Third dive at North Rocky and Nightdive around Drake Island. Chance to see Manta Ray, Eagle Ray, Whale Shark, Grey Reef Shark, Nurse Shark and lots of small things…
- Day 5: The last day we will make 2 very special dives.... Shark Point and Bird's Nest. Chance to see Sharks and rare macro life: seahorses, shaded bat fish, pinneaple fish...
After the last dive we will head back toward Kaw Thoung where there will be opportunity for shopping.
Once we got our passports back by the Burmese authorities, we will sail back to Thailand where we get a new visa.
Western Rocky, Seafan Forest, Shark Point, Bird Cave....
5 days 4 night, 15 dives
Price per Diver: 127 Euros/Day
(to be paid in THB 25.000 per diver for this 5 Days trip)
Price per Snorkeler: 104 Euros/Day
(to be paid in THB 20.240,- per snorkeler for this 5 Days trip)
We will maximum take 14 divers per trip.
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 19 Dives during the Trip (5Days/4 Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
Back to all trips schedule
• Burmese entry and diving Fees 150USD / Pers
• PERSONAL INSURANCE
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (500THB/ day)
• Computer (300THB/day) or camera (400THB/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses
• 12 Liter Cylinders fill up with Nitrox (250THB)
• Transfers to and from Ranong (on Demand)