TS 3 Burma (Myanmar)
- Day 1: Meeting time in our Dive Shop 12.00 where we will have time to try equipment before we go to our boat MV Thai Sea. Before departure comes the Thai emigration on board and will stamp us out of Thailand. Then the boat will take us to Kaw Thoung where we will get visa for Burma.
There are good chances of seeing Bowmouth Guitar Fish, Whale Shark, Various shark species Harlequin Shrimp, Frogfish and Sea Horses and a lot of lobsters…
Once we got our passports back by the Burmese authorities, we will sail back to Thailand where we get a new visa.
We will maximum take 14 divers per trip.
High Rock, North Twin, Shark Cave, Macleod Island, Seafan Forrest, Western Rocky.
6 days 5 night, 19 dives
Price per Diver : 139 Euros/Day
(to be paid in THB 32.800,- per pers. for the trip)
Price per Snorkeler: 111 Euros/Day
(to be paid in THB 26.240,- per pers. for the trip)
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 19 Dives during the Trip (6Days/5 Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
Back to all trips schedule
• Burmese entry and diving Fees 170USD / Pers
• PERSONAL INSURANCE
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (500THB/ day)
• Computer (300/day) or camera (400/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses
• 12 Liter Cylinders fill up with Nitrox
• Transfers to and from Ranong can be arranged by separate charges!