7 days/ 6 nights up to Black Rock
This is a brand new itinerary for 2019-2020 season to respond to the demand to go to black rock more often has mantas festival is becoming quite regular there!
- Day 1: Meeting time in our Dive Shop before noon for check in before we go to our boat MV smiling seahorse after lunch. We need to get everyone's passport in order to deal with immigration while you are enjoying your meal nearby. Then the boat will take us to Kawthoung where we will get visa for Burma. Then it's departure to the first dive site High Rock. Dinner under the stars...
- Day 2: 4 dives around the very special "Shark Cave", one of my favorites where you always have good surprises big and small. In the afternoon we will find a bounty beach where we can get some sand between our toes and we might also pass by a local fishermen village. Chance to see Eagle Ray, Grey Reef Shark, Nurse Shark sleeping in their cave, blotched sting rays, frog fishes, leaf fish, Spearing Mantis Shrimp and many more. Beautiful coral makes it a very colorful dive site.
Once we got our passports back by the Burmese authorities, we will head back to Thailand where we get a new stamp.
A little video made by one of our passengers to illustrate what you can expect on a 7days/ 6 nights cruise
Black Rock, High Rock, Shark Cave, North Twin, Macleod Island, Western Rocky, Seafan Forrest...
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 25 Dives during the Trip (8Days/7Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
• Burmese entry and diving Fees: 230 USD / Pers
• PERSONAL INSURANCE
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (600 THB/ day)
• Computer (300 THB/day) or camera (400 THB/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses
• 12 Liter Cylinders fill up with Nitrox (250 THB/tank)
• Transfers to and from Ranong (on demand)
“Liveaboard with love
""These folks are totally dialed in and know how to do it right! Their new boat is meticulously designed to cater to divers’ needs as well as having fun. Frank the owner knows how to spread the love and creates a great vibe among the staff and the clients. Impeccable dive service, we had an incident on the first dive that was handled flawlessly, they won my confidence. We took classes on board (Nitrox and Advanced Open Water) and was fully satisfied with the level of professionalism and loved our dive master (Julien). Our room was great, ac if you want, private bath, comfy lounging on multiple decks, mosh pit filled with pillows, hammocks upstairs...plus great food!★★★★★ by DenaP108 November 26, 2018 0.3