Trip 3: Explore Burma
6 days around Mergui Archipelago
Day 4: Today we're diving around North Twin. Our furtherst point on this cruise which usually offer the best visibility and the highest chance for pelagic. Chance to see Manta Ray, Eagle Ray, Whale Shark, Grey Reef Shark, Nurse Shark, Zebra Shark and giant Sea Fans..
Included in the price of the cruise:
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 17 Dives during the Trip (6 Days/5 Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
Not included in the price of the cruise:
• Burmese entry and diving Fees 200USD / Pers
• PERSONAL INSURANCE
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (500THB/ day)
• Computer (300/day) or camera (400/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses
• Nitrox (250/tank or 3400/trip 3)
• Transfers to and from Ranong can be arranged by separate charges!
“Dive Burma with The Smiling Seahorse!
""We just got back from an awesome cruise through the Mergui Archipelago in southern Myanmar (Burma). We did a 6 day trip on their boat MV Thai Sea and honestly everything about it was great. The boat, the crew, the food and most importantly: the diving. Good instructors/guides and always safe. You come in pristine places, we didn't see one other diving vessel. Hope to be back soon. Thanks for everything guys""★★★★★ by Bamels November 14, 2014 0.3