Covid-19 protection on-board
The Smiling Seahorse cares about the protection and safety of its guests
ON THE WAY:
- We kindly ask everyone to travel with a mask when using shared transportation to come to us.
- You will need to provide a recent Medical certificate stating you are Covid Free.
- All guests will check in one by one in our office and will undergo temperature checks before entering.
- Those with temperatures of 38.0C will be denied check-in and referred to local medical professionals for follow up.
- The crew will keep away your shoes in a sealed box prior to bringing them on board
- We may disinfect your luggage and recommend you travel with hard shell luggages if you have as they are easier to clean.
- We will also ask all guests to use hand sanitiser upon boarding.
- All staff and service personnel will undergo morning and evening temperature checks.
- We will also monitor everyone's health closely and quarantine anyone showing symptoms or over 37.5 C .
- We ask you to be honest and tell us if there have been any changes that could compromise your health or that of others.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and surface disinfection in all common areas.
- Shared Bathrooms and other frequently touched surfaces will receive hourly extra attention.
- No-one will be allowed to enter your private room during the cruise.
- Rooms are sanitised and there are 48 hours unoccupancy between you and the previous guest.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in all common areas.
- All our common areas are large, outdoor and well ventilated; you will never fee cramped.
- Guests aren’t required to wear mask (they will either be outside or in their own rooms) but they are welcome to do so.
- We encourage divers to come with their own dive gear and recommend that everyone to store their regulators in their BCD's pocket to avoid exposure to others in between dives.
- Staff will need to wash their hands and use a mask before filling up dive tanks and will be asked not to touch mouthpieces.
- For those who rent our gear you will keep the same equipment for the whole cruise which won't be used by anyone else and thoroughly sanitized in between two users with diluted bleach for 30 minutes.
- Mask rinse buckets will be replaced by freshwater hoses.
Our latest reviews on TripAdvisor...
Excellent service★★★★★ by Pawat December 19, 2020
Review: 5, based on 139 reviews "Excellent service with The Smiling Sea Horse" by Pawat, written on December 19, 2020
Apart from amazing underwater experience around Andaman Sea (Surin Island, Bon Islands, Tachai and Richelieu rock), the life on this boat is safe and relax. This diving boat defines the standard of what should diving boat look like. The rooms are cozy in tiny space with shower room inside. The ventilation is perfect since the door and windows are on the rear side of the boat. Sleeping on this boat is different. You never feel running engine when you go to bed. However in the morning, the boat is ready for new dive site. Total number of traveller (around 18) is match the boat size. The platform for giant strike to the ocean is organized with all equipment spread around evenly for red and blue team. (Look at the platform picture) The food is excellent. Loving barbecue on last dinner and everything on the fridge If you care about environment, this boat provide you with their bottle to refill water all the time on the trip. This boat also provide different buckets for each type of rubbish. The straw for coconut is also stainless. If you love to find out what you saw underwater, they provide many book to find the creatures you found. Surely go diving again with The Smilling Seahorse