Covid-19 protection on-board
The Smiling Seahorse cares about the protection and safety of its guests
ON THE WAY:
- We kindly ask everyone to travel with a mask when using shared transportation to come to us.
- All guests will check in one by one in our office and will undergo temperature checks before entering.
- Those with temperatures of 38.0C will be denied check-in and referred to local medical professionals for follow up.
- The crew will disinfect your luggage and shoes prior to bringing them on board (we recommend hard shell luggages if you have as they are easier to clean)
- We will also ask all guests to use hand sanitizer upon boarding.
- All staff and service personnel will undergo morning and evening temperature checks.
- We will also monitor everyone's health closely and quarantine anyone showing symptoms or over 38 C .
- We ask you to be honest and tell us if there have been any changes that could compromise your health or that of others.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and surface disinfection in all common areas.
- Shared Bathrooms and other frequently touched surfaces will receive hourly extra attention.
- No-one will be allowed to enter your private room during the cruise and there are 48 hours unoccupancy between you and the previous guest.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in all common areas.
- All staff will wear a masks when indoor in kitchen and dive deck. Guests aren’t required to wear mask (they will either be outside or in their own rooms) but they are welcome to do so. We will implement a one way for all corridors to avoid crossing each other.
- Our common areas are very spacious and are all outdoor with good ventilation .
- We encourage divers to come with their own dive gear and recommend that everyone to store their regulators in their BCD's pocket to avoid exposure to others in between dives.
- Staff will need to wash their hands and use a mask before filling up dive tanks and will be asked not to touch mouthpieces.
- For those who rent our gear you will keep the same equipment for the whole cruise which won't be used by anyone else and thoroughly sanitized in between two users with diluted bleach for 30 minutes.
- Mask rinse buckets will be replaced by freshwater hoses.
Thailand's best Dive weekend: Surin islands and Richelieu Rock
Thailand still counts some of the best dive sites in the world and this trip offers just the very best of Thailand over the weekend! This itinerary allows you to dive the best dive sites in just a weekend!
Our latest reviews on TripAdvisor...
Excellent service★★★★★ by Pawat December 19, 2020
Review: 5, based on 139 reviews "Excellent service with The Smiling Sea Horse" by Pawat, written on December 19, 2020
Apart from amazing underwater experience around Andaman Sea (Surin Island, Bon Islands, Tachai and Richelieu rock), the life on this boat is safe and relax. This diving boat defines the standard of what should diving boat look like. The rooms are cozy in tiny space with shower room inside. The ventilation is perfect since the door and windows are on the rear side of the boat. Sleeping on this boat is different. You never feel running engine when you go to bed. However in the morning, the boat is ready for new dive site. Total number of traveller (around 18) is match the boat size. The platform for giant strike to the ocean is organized with all equipment spread around evenly for red and blue team. (Look at the platform picture) The food is excellent. Loving barbecue on last dinner and everything on the fridge If you care about environment, this boat provide you with their bottle to refill water all the time on the trip. This boat also provide different buckets for each type of rubbish. The straw for coconut is also stainless. If you love to find out what you saw underwater, they provide many book to find the creatures you found. Surely go diving again with The Smilling Seahorse