6 days 5 nights Burma diving cruise: Explore Mergui islands
Burma best dive sites in Mergui Archipelago
Diving around Mergui Archipelago
Day 4: Today we're diving around North Twin. Our furthest point on this cruise which usually offer the best visibility and the highest chance for pelagic. Chance to see Manta Ray, Eagle Ray, Whale Shark, Grey Reef Shark, Nurse Shark, Zebra Shark and giant Sea Fans...
After the last dive we will head back toward Kawthoung where there will be opportunity to explore the market or enjoy the Smiling Seahorse's hospitality with a beer in the local pub. Once we got our passports back from the Burmese authorities, we will sail back to Thailand where we get a new visa stamp. (30 days for G8 countries passport holders, 14 days for the others getting visa on arrival)
A little Video worth a thousand words...
South Twin, North Twin, Shark Cave, Seafan Forrest, Western Rocky
Included in the price of the cruise:
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 17 Dives during the Trip (6 Days/5 Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
Not included in the price of the cruise:
• Burmese entry and diving Fees 200 USD / Pers
• PERSONAL INSURANCE COMPULSORY
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (600 THB/ day)
• Computer rental (300 THB/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses
• Nitrox (250 THB/tank or 3 400 THB/trip 6D5N)
• Transfers to and from Ranong can be arranged by separate charges!
This itinerary is provided as sample itinerary and can be modified by The Smiling Seahorse based on weather forecast or other unforeseen circumstances.
The Smiling Seahorse diving cruises★★★★★ by Martin January 13, 2020
Review: 5, based on 135 reviews "Great food Great diving Great cruise!" by Martin, written on January 13, 2020
We had an awesome time on this boat. The crew was funny and helpful with setting up and cleaning gear. The food was amazing. The views were nice. Frank is funny and knowledgeable and also a great photographer and does not charge customers for his excellent photos