8 days diving around the undiscovered Mergui Archipelago
Our most popular Myanmar diving cruise... All around Mergui
Myanmar liveaboard to the Mergui islands...
- Day 1: Meeting time in our Dive Shop 12.00 where we will have time to try equipment before we go to our boat MV Smiling Seahorse. Before departure comes the Thai emigration on board and will stamp us out of Thailand. Then the boat will take us to Kawthoung where we will get visa for Burma. Then it's departure to the first dive site High Rock. Dinner under the stars...
- Day 2: 1 dive at High Rock which is a great Macro spots. Here we can find all the special things like Pipefish, Ghost Pipefish, Pineapple Fish, Frogfish, Sea Horses and many different species of Nudibranchs.
Once we got our passports back by the Burmese authorities, we will head back to Thailand where we get a new stamp.
A little video made by one of our passengers to illustrate what you can expect on this cruise
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, filter coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yoghurt & snacks
• 12 Liter Alum. Cylinders, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide
• 25 Dives during the Trip (8Days/7Nights)
• Towel, shower gel
• Sea kayak and hamac
• Burmese entry and diving Fees: 250 USD / Pers
• PERSONAL INSURANCE
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (600 THB/ day)
• Computer (300 THB/day) or camera (400 THB/day) rental
• PADI Continuing Education Courses
• 12 Liter Cylinders fill up with Nitrox (250 THB/tank)
• Transfers to and from Ranong (on demand)
“Great food Great diving Great cruise!“
"We had an awesome time on this boat. The crew was funny and helpful with setting up and cleaning gear. The food was amazing. The views were nice. Frank is funny and knowledgeable and also a great photographer and does not charge customers for his excellent photos"★★★★★ by Martin January 13, 2020 0.3