Diving in Thailand for 3 days and 2 nights
Thailand's best Dive weekend: Surin islands and Richelieu Rock
Itinerary of our dive cruise:
Thailand still counts some of the best dive sites in the world, and this trip offers just the very best of Thailand over the weekend! This itinerary allows you to dive the best dive sites in just a weekend!
Daily flights from Don Muang Airport to Ranong
AirAsia: 11:45 -> 13:00
Nok Air : 14:40pm -----> 15:50pm (latest flight you can take on the day prior to departure)
We can arrange an airport pick up (250thb).
You can also come by night buses for around 700thb (21h-5am).
We will leave from Ranong around 4pm. It’s also possible to get picked up at Koh Phayam around 6pm.
The last day we will be back to Ranong at 7pm.
Best of Thailand: Surin & Similan Islands (Koh Tachai, Koh Bon) and Richelieu Rock
3 days/2 night, 6 Dives
Price Diver 2022-2023:
THB 19,000 in Standard Cabin
THB 21,000 in Deluxe Cabin
THB 24,000 in Master Cabin
• Full accommodation and board
(Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon bites, Dinner)
• All soft drinks, drinking water, fresh coffee & tea
• Fresh fruits, yogurt & snacks all-day
• 12 L scuba tank, Weights & Weight Belt
• PADI Professional Dive Guide (for up to 4 divers)
• up to 6 Dives
• Towels, reef-friendly amenities
• Sea kayak and hammock
• Marine Park Fee * 1,000 THB / diver *subject to government's change
• PERSONAL INSURANCE COMPULSORY if you don't have your own
• Alcoholic drinks and cigarettes
• Equipment rental (600 THB/ day)
• Computer rental (300 THB/day)
• PADI Courses
• Private guide 3,000 THB/day
• Nitrox : 250 THB/tank or 1,100 THB for the whole cruise
• Optional Black water dive (500thb/ diver)
• Photographer private coaching
• Transfers to and from the boat on-demand (prices)
Note: This itinerary is provided as sample itinerary and can be modified by The Smiling Seahorse based on weather forecast or other unforeseen circumstances. Marine National parc fees are subject to change by the government.